cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Shipment cost transfered to customer invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is issue related to Shipping and transportation.In transportation pricing procedure freight condition type (FK00) is statistical...In general Pricing procedure (FK00) freight condition is manual...I maintained copy controls delivery to billing (LF-F2) price source 'F'.

Total shipping cost (freight FS00discountFS01detention chargesFS02) Fk00=100/- Rs this value is copying to customer invoice FK00=100/-Rs as a stastical. But I need it is accountable customer account. i dont want stastical in customer invoice.

Any settings are there...please help me.....

thanks

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To transfer some of the cost from the SCD (Shipment Cost Document) to the customer invoice you have to ensure, that

the condition types on both pricing procedures are exactly the same in name

the setup of the pricing procedure (transaction V/08) - where you define the pricing procedure and the name of the pricing procedure the field TSPP is checked "on".

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if there is any separate PRICING PROCEDURE at billing document level in OVKK

Also check in the SALE ORDER whether the FREIGHT was marked as STATISTICAL.

if the above are fine, then try to check the COPY CONTROL from DELIVERY to BILLING with the PRICING TYPE C.

Please check and revert back.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if there is any separate PRICING PROCEDURE at billing document level in OVKK

if the above are fine, then try to check the COPY CONTROL from DELIVERY to BILLING with the PRICING TYPE C.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

As per my knowlwdge, there is no link between Shipping Cost (SCD) Pricing Procedure and General Pricing Procedure. So if you manitain statistical condition type in SCD does not reflect in General Pricing..........Hence i am suspecting there must be checkbox "statistical" checked out in general pricing procedure. Please Check it and let me know if it is not correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

No statical check for FK00 in general PP ...........

One more thing i wanted to tell u...

IN Transportation PP condition type FK00 if I put non statistical condition that amount is transferring to customer invoice without statistical........based on copy controls.

But I need if I put statistical condition type in Transportation PP that amount has to copy to customer invoice and freight amount has to debit to customer account.

Thanks

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I do agree Sree. In that case you need to create Shipment Cost Document(SCD) with reference to Shipment and then that SCD will have PO (either automatic or manual based on your img settings). SCD has to be settled, then only the Freight amount will be expenced and relevant G/L Accounts will be hitted. i mean Customer account will be debited.

please check the details. before that please let me know do you have Shipment & SCD scenarios in your Transportation Cycle. if yes, then procede with above one, you will definately get what you want. please let me know if you need further more.

Regards

Venkat