cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a New Change Request Status in ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to add a new change request status as " production ready " before import into production in the change request status. Could any one please explain whether it is possible to do it. If yes how to do it.

Best regards,

Vin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Vin,

This is possible. But you need to understand that we are not importing anyhing depending on the change request type. Based on the change request, a new correction will be created. If you want to achieve the the above requrement, you need to make changes in the transaction type releated to the correction, not the change request. You need to create a new action in the transaction type. Please refer the customizing of actions in SPRO.

Hope this helps.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajeev,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I understand i need to make changes in the transaction type not in the change request. But i donot know how to proceed.

When i enter transaction code SPPFCADM, I dont know how to proceed in modifying and where to enter the field " production ready "

Hope you understand my problem.

Best regards,

Vin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

The first blog describes configuration of mail setup configuration and second one is relavent to my problem. Now i understand that it is possible to add a new status. Should i use the SPRO IMG to add the new change request status. If yes can please guide with the links which describes the process.

Best regards,

Vin