cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split new requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Gurus,

Invoice will get split due to various parameters such as incoterms, billing date, payer, foreign trade data, exchange rate type etc according to standard.

I would like to consolidate all my intercompany invoices irrelevant of difference in header and item data.

My idea is to develop a new routine where it will bypass all the criteria of invoice split, so all the invoices will get consolidate into a single invoice when this applicable to a particular sales org or company code.

pls let me know what are the fields that i have to give to abaper to bypass all the criteria for invoice split.

after creating that routine i will be using that routine in vtfl - copy control, so invoice split will not happen.

Pls guide me abt this logic , is correct and let me know abt the advantages and disadvantages.

Phani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the VOFM '001' as an example (ie: report FV60C001). The field that decide the split is VBRK-ZUKRI. The lenght is 40 characters, so you must define the internal table ZUK up to 40 and you must analyze if you must use offset of fields what is the codification of fields (eg: organization levels, and so on).

To understand how works VOFM search in google with this string: inside vofm ext:pdf

Check the notes:

Note 356737 - Customer name range for VOFM routines

Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects

Note 381348 - Using user exit, customer exit, VOFM in SD

and related notes

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (0)