Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL was not called due to an error

zhengning_wang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I just created an simple web dynpro application and test it, but there's an error raised:

The URL http://uscixcn.wdf.sap.corp:50076/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zmp was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system XCN : Open change lock on transactional area in COMMIT.

The error occurred on the application server uscixcn_XCN_76 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: BUILD of program CL_WDR_CONF_APPL_SHBROKER=====CP

Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CONF_APPL_SHBROKER=====CP

Method: READ_DATA of program CL_WDR_CONFIG_APPL_PARAM======CP

Method: INIT_DATA of program CL_WDR_CONFIG_APPL_PARAM======CP

Method: GET_DATA of program CL_WDR_CONFIG_APPL_PARAM======CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program SAPLWDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY

Function: WDR_GET_REPOSITORY of program SAPLWDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY

Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~GET_RR_APPLICATION of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: CREATE_APPLICATION of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Could you help to solve the problem? Thanks a lot ahead!

Best regards

Zhengning

Edited by: Zhengning Wang on Oct 19, 2009 10:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In Web Dynpro, the WD configuration is stored in shared memory. You seem to be having a dump in the creation of the shared memory area. Check to make sure that you have enough/any shared memory allocated via transaction SHMM. You might also look at SAP Note 1137874 - but that talks about a slight different error message caused by a resource short fall. This error almost sounds more programming related because you still have the local on the shared memory area at the time of commit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

wud this thread :

help u ?

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think WD configuration was not there in your system . Please contact to Adminstrator basis person.

regards,

Rama

zhengning_wang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rama,

Could you tell me how to handle the configuration about WDA Configuration?

I get the information from document:

As well as installing the AS-ABAP, you must also configure it correctly. You can find information about AS ABAP configuration in the SAP Reference IMG (Implementation Guide) under Application Server or in the SAP Solution Manager (Business Suite 2005) under Business Process Repository (transaction SOLAR_LIBRARY) ® Solutions ® Basic Configuration ® Configuration Structures ® SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ® Usage Type AS ABAP

But I can't not find the path from SPRO.

My system environment is:

SAP_BASIS 7.01

SAP_AP 7.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

refer this online SAP help

Link: [ Web Dynpro for ABAP Configuration|http://help.sap.com/SAPHELP_NW04S/helpdata/en/67/be9442572e1231e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm ]

regards,

amit

zhengning_wang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The question is the same error also raising when I run the standard samples.

and I found the services in the SICF are active.

Best Regards,

Zhengning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Initially i also faced the same problem. I tried all the options(Links and all) given by our friends.

But I could not make it. Later I contacted the Basis person . he reconfigured every thing .

Better don't touch the SICF configuration.

thanks,

Rama reddy