cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :experts

1 I set up credit limit for customer A for 3000 Eur via fd32.

2 And I created the sales order for this customer A for selling 100 kg material AA,each material AA costs 500 Eur,apparently 100*500=50000 exceeds the credit limit I set before for this customer,based on the instruction given in the A/R guide book,the system should give me the message said that you had exceeded the credit limit when saving the order,but there is no such message being popped up?!

Can anyone help me to figure this out?Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I had set Dynamic in ova8 and pick C in reaction status/block,it still does not work,help!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly , In OVA8 , maintain the status/ block option as D (Error). Also maintain the Time Horizon in Days by updating the infostructure S066 in OMO1 Secondly also maintain credit control area in CMR data.

Finally also check in FD32 what is the individual limit and total limit you have maintained ?

Check wheather you have any open orders/deliveries / billing documents for that customer or not. If any open documents are there then bill those open documents and forward it to FI . Then you create the sales order with that customer and check wheather you are getting error or not (after maintaining status/ block option D )

Revert back after going through the given data and let me know the status

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Please check the setting in Sale Doc Type. It must be 'D'.

If it is there, please recheck the Customer's Risk Category and what is the assignment in OVA8.

Regards

Arun

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Klaas Jansma,

In VOV8 for your sales order types see what setting you have maintained for check credit limit.

Ideally you should maintain D there also.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the "Update" Group. it should be "000012". then only it will consider open order value. please check it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath:

Please see my reply as below.

Firstly , In OVA8 , maintain the status/ block option as D (Error). Also maintain the Time Horizon in Days by updating the infostructure S066 in OMO1 Secondly also maintain credit control area in CMR data.

I had maintain the status/block option as D(Error),and also maintained the time horizaon in Days by updating the info structure s066 in omo1,what did you mean for maintaining credit control area in CMR data?

Finally also check in FD32 what is the individual limit and total limit you have maintained ?

+The total limit and individual limit is 5000 as per fd32 for my specific customer.

+

Check wheather you have any open orders/deliveries / billing documents for that customer or not. If any open documents are there then bill those open documents and forward it to FI . Then you create the sales order with that customer and check wheather you are getting error or not (after maintaining status/ block option D )

There is no open order/delivery/billing document for this customer since I created another customer for testing.

But it still does not work.

P.S I checked two check box in ova8 in Dynamic line item,is the correct way to maintain in ova8?Please advise!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure you are using dynamic credit check and in OVA8 check the status feild and maintain the option D (Error)

NOTE : Kindly search in the forum , before posting these basic questions .

Regards

Srinath

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tcode: OVA8

Maintain C- Exceeded limit value with Warning / D -C- Exceeded limit value with Error in Reaction field- with the relevant Check of which you are using to Check the Credit.