cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the format of the FILTER parameter in a FromSAP pass type

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the standard template job named "AS ABAP - Initial Load". In the "SOURCE" tab of the step "ReadABAPRoles" there is a line saying "Parameter=FILTER, Value=*"

For testing purposes I dont want to read all roles from my ABAP system. I only want to read in selected ranges of role names. What is the format of what goes in "Value". For example, how do I specfy all roles named ZE* or ZF*?

This is obviously a simple example so I am also wondering what is the format of expressions that can be specified for "Value". I have been unable to find anything in the SAP IdM help.

Regards,

Richard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

the filter works exactly as you described in your thread. If you set the value to Z* or ZE* you get all roles from the PFCG to the identity store with these values from the SAP system... ranges runs in my test not really...

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have been able to successfully enter simple values (e.g. Z*), but how do I write more complex expressions. For example,

"ZE* OR ZF*" does NOT return any results. I don't want to have to run the job multiple time with a single value.