cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about assembly-to-order(Network (project))

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am testing sd and ps integration now,i have some questions to ask

following sap help,i work out the project creation auto. by sd order but i find the material which in sd order item can't transfer to project,i wanna know if it is correct?

the second quesiton,how can i trigger next steps,because the material is a order stock,how can i make the material received and how can i make the material issued( if the stock is empty ,we can't make a deliver order i think) and how should i deal with project(activity confirmed?)

the third quesiton if we use assembly network(project),can we integrate im and ps,as we konw im can create project directly and it seems collide with sd order whichtill can trigger the projcet created

the fourth question where can i make bill plan,i find the help is ambigouous

best regards

zlf

Edited by: lf z on Oct 19, 2009 5:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

thanks,i will check

best regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Saikishore Ganga ,

for my secend question,you mean i should make a production order and goods received to wbs stock?

i try to assign the material to activity manully,reversation for sd order,and make the require quanlity negitive ,after i use cn25 to confirm,i find the order has its stock

and i till try to use cn33,it is the same results(but strangely the components of the material are not be transfered to the activity,somebody suggestion?)

if i can say the two methods is the way i can follow

best regards

zlf

Edited by: lf z on Oct 20, 2009 10:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CN33 , bom components are transferred as per the reference points maintained. You need to maintain reference points in activity and BOM item. Component will be transferred to that corresponding activity which has same reference point.

If you donn want child components to be transferred , don't maintain reference points them. Just transfer header from CN33.

Assuming that material is in house manufactured.....getting stock by g.r of prod ordr is recommended.

Thanks

Saikishore.Ganga

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we create project automatically from sales order.

Could anybody pls tell me the steps for config change in PS & SD.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar

much forget,let me try for you,i remenber all steps i have done stay in help,you should look to

for configuration

1.check Strategy group '85' or '83'

ps:material->control of sale-order-related production->selection of requirements type though mrp group

2.check strategy '85' or '83'

material->control of sale-order-related production->selection of requirements type though mrp group

3.check requirement class '212' or '202'

material->control of sale-order-related production

4.check requirement type 'KMPN' or 'KMNP'

material->control of sale-order-related production

5.check item categories 'tan' (not remenber clearly)

material->control of sale-order-related production->selection of requirements type through sd item category

6.check item category groups 'norm'

material->control of sale-order-related production->selection of requirements type through sd item category

7.check assignment of item category

8.define schedule line categories'cn'(make sure the checkbox req/assembley is selected )

sd:sales->sales documents ->schedule line

9.assign schedule line categories'tan'

sd:sales->sales documents ->schedule line

10.assgin the Strategy group to material MRP3 view and assign default plant

11.in mrp4 view,make sure individual/coll. null or '1'

for operation

1.create standard network,wbs,releas them,and assign networ to wbs,cn01 and cj91

2.assign materials to standard network cn08,if you don't do this,when you create sale order,you will need assign materials to order manually

3.create order and type 'OR'

4.check wbs num. in order item 'account assign' tab,the project code rule you can find in help

hope help you,that's all

best regards

zlf

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the SD material is not ransferred to project - that is standard behaviour. The SD material is a different material type and not relevant for consumption, but for sales and service

for material driven from ps network activity you will need to assign the components to the network activity and then use the delivery function

for IM I would not use assembly processing as that would be a capital proejct and no revenue hence SD integration is not relevant