cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU and Transfer Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where system is creating as many Transfer Orders as many HU's that i create.

I have HU managed Storage Location. I am creating an inbound delivery for the standard purchase order and in the inbound delivery i need to create a HU for each unit (ex: if i am receiving material A, Qty 10 units; then i have to create 10 HU's) and further when i create a transfer order for the delivery, system creates 10 transfer orders (one for each HU). How to fix this issue, i want the system to create one transfer order for each inbound delivery. All your inputs will be appreciated.

Regards,

Samuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check whether any Verification Profile is attached to your warehouse & Storaeg type in

Logistics Execution-Mobile Data Entry-Verification Control-Assign Verification Profiles to Goods Movements

2) Check whether TO Split is activated in

Logistics Execution-Warehouse Management-Activities-Transfers-Processing Performance Data / TO Split-Define Profiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

Thank you for the response. I have the standard profiles given by SAP for my warehouse in Verification Control-Assign Verification Profiles to Goods Movements (PCKEAC, PICK, PUTWY)

W05 *** 916 0 PICK

W05 902 *** 0 PUTWY

W05 902 *** 501 PUTWY

and i do not have TO Split activated in Transfers-Processing Performance Data / TO Split-Define Profiles.

Regards,

Samuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please remove the entry

W05 902 *** 0 PUTWY

and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samual,

It seems it is standard way & no other option as far as my info is concerned.

I regret for earlier replies. Please let me know if you get any other reasonable solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

I am still looking for some solution ,,, and even i believe that this is a standard SAP. Will surely post the solution once i find out.

Thanks,

Samuel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

Can you please take a look at SAP Note 505446? HU item split might occur depending on the sequence of both the delivery items and the HU items. This means when you pack material without object reference (like in in HU02), the system uses the material related info (e.g batch, stock category etc) to create or not new HU items. But when you pack in the delivery, the system does not care anymore about the material characteristics but takes into account the delivery item reference.

Hope this helps.