cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot Sales-Excise values are not flowing from J1iJ to VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In Depot Sales: while doing excise invoive from T-code J1iJ Go to delivery -RG23D selection select the delivery number XXXXX Excise Group 51 and series Group: 50 ENTER - select the line item and click on F6 and here we have to click on excise invoice Button for capturing the Input excise duties for taking the reference. And the excise values are shown here correctly.

Issue: In VF01- when we are raising the commercial invoice , the duty values are not flowing from the J1IJ transaction. Instead the values are showing Zero for all the three condition types namely JEXP, JECS and JHCS. We have used the Pricing Procedure ZINDEP and 356 routine.

Inputs on this how to solve will be highly appreciated.. as we are in critical stage.

What are the checks to be ensured to Get the values flow from J1IJ to VF01.

Scenario: STO from Mfrg Plant to Depot and Depot sales to customer.

Me21N-Me29N-VL10B-VL02N-VF01-J1IIn-MIGO-(STO process completes)-VA01-VL01N-J1IJ-VF01(duty values should flow from the J1IJ referenced Excise Invoice) Correct me if I am wrong.

Any user exits, Notes please let me know. I could not find any. I have gone through the forum threads, which speaks about 356 routine, J1ID- checks etc.

Thanks&Regards

Sreekanth:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Am sure you would have captured the Excise at Depot with J1IG.

Also, have you saved the billing document to check the duties?

Thirdly, after save, again open the billing doc and go to Header-Conditions then Save. This part does not seems logical, but i am sharing my practical experience.

Please check condition records if any.

Regards

Arun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Srikanth,

plase tell which document types you are using, i am slso haing same senario.

please help me in this regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Srikanth,

plase tell which document types you are using, i am slso haing same senario.

please help me in this regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have changed the J_1IEXCDEF BED,ECS,SECess conditon types(AR) to JEXP from JEXT.similarly for JECS from JECT and JHCS from JHCT. Its working now.

Thanks&Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinakth

I did NOT understand how your problem was solved.

can u pls explain?

Rgds

Sumanth.G