cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue during pricing in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding pricing during invoicing.

We have a tax condition type used to calculate VAT on free goods sale. As we want tax to be computed based on 'sales order reason' entered during sales order, i created a new condition table with one of the fields as 'order reason' AUGRU assigned from structure KOMV. This table is assigned to existing access sequence and the tax based on order reason is correctly picked up during the order creation.

But this tax condition is missed during the billing creation. The copy control settings are set such that tax conditions are redetermined during billing. Hence the system is trying to redetermine the tax based on order reason. As it is failing to find the order reason during billing, the retrieval of condition record is failing.

I guess the issue is because the order reason is maintained at header level in order but at item level in invoice. In the field catalog of access seq, as i assigned AUGRU to header structure KOMV, the system is failing to find the order reason during invoice as its maintained at item level. I tried to assign AUGRU to item structure KOMP but that field is not available in KOMP.

Please let me know how to get around the problem.

Thanks,

Kits008

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you try reading AUGRU from KOMK structure instead of KOMV in field catalog and then check if you get the tax condition determined in the invvoice.

Regards,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A small correction in my earlier post, the field catalog in access sequence says KOMK-AUGRU. It is not KOMV-AUGRU as mentioned in my earlier mail. Despite this, the problem remains the same.

I am contemplating other options like populating the KOMK-AUGRU in some billing user exit or using alternate calculation routine in pricing procedure.

But any other possible solution will be highly appreciated.

Thanks& Regards,

Kits008

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a full cycle testing.

Now, I understand where is problem occurred.

For sales order pricing, the order reason can pass to KOMK from order header and can be used in pricing determination procedure.

But for billing document, the order reason in "VBRP-AUGRU_AUFT", if you carry out a new pricing , then the system caused a problem like the post.

I suggest you implement the user exit (USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK (module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ))

If you have further problem, please reply the post.

Flex Yang

FI/CO, MM, SD Certificated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sample Code:

TKOMK-AUGRU = XVBRP-AUGRU_AUFT

For you reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

Thank you for the reply.

I checked with my ABAPer and we decided to use the billing exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK. Thank you for your efforts.

Thanks& Regards,

Kits008

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kits

there are two ways to solve it:

1) In your copy control, copy VAT from sales order as it is, without re determination.

2) Use routine in VAT condition type.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you check the field mapping in access sequence. Then you can get which field map to condition table.

And can you analysis the price determination details in billing document. Then you can get more information.

Flex Yang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

Thanks for the reply.

The field mapping in the access sequence is KOMV-AUGRU for order reason. I also checked the pricing analysis in billing document for tax condition type but the order reason is displayed as "?". This tells that system is failing to find the order reason in billing document.

Thanks& Regards,

Kits008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please map KOMK-AUGRU to your condition table field, then have a test.

Please reply me if it has solved.

Flex Yang