Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy layout from User to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have User that create Layout , I want to to Add this Layout to another User

Please give me Solution .

Thanks eran

5 REPLIES 5

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood correctly then you r looking for a way to make the saved layout of a TCode to another user besides of the creator of the layout.. let me know if this is the case? In that case the layout should be saved for Every User so that any of the other users will be able to use that by calling the available layouts saved.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helle Dipanjan ,

The sanario is that I have user like "eranh"

this user create byself layout that he only see.

I want to give this user new user like "eranh2" and delete "eranh"

the problem is that he cant see is layout that he create whith old user "eranh"

thanks

eran

0 Kudos

I am not logged in.... Please ask the user to login as eranh ... go to the TCode where he/she saved the layout ... open it and the change the properties from Only for the specific user to Default/global. Then login as eranh2 ... now it will be visible to the new id. If you don't want to use this as global / default layout (the exact tech term may differ) then it can be changed to specific for the user id eranh2.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dipanjan ,

Thanks but I know this way I want to do it with another way and without involve users,

I thinks solution with update LTDX table....

Thanks

eran

0 Kudos

If you think that creation and change of Maintenance view is more easy and established method rather than doing it in the TCode itself, then u r welcome to do. But not a good idea I must say.

Regards,

Dipanjan