cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Address problem in new Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new client and logged in with SAP. I tried to create user but no company address has been maintained in new client. I am getting error: No default co. address has been maint. in the system. Create an address. When I go to define company address, I am getting time zone error Time zone CET does not exist. How can I create new user with default SAP login and how do I overcome company address, time zone problem? Can someone give step by step after new customizing client?

Thanks,

Sangita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a user as a copy of SAP*. While copying, select all the check boxes including address.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to do that but then it says user sap* does not exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sangita please perform a client copy from 000 client & then go to su01 & try to create a new user.You can maintain the company address later.Set the profile paramater login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=0 & restart the system.Then Login with sap* & password =pass it will work.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever you create a new SAP APP Server you will get 000 client by default ya.

Create a new user ID SUPERUSER with the method copy from DDIC and by default all the chk boxes will get selected and one wil not

be cheked by default i.e. the Address box. see u can select the box here itself (or) u can process the further steps ya.

Create a new client 100 and select the client possition as CUST client and select the options as below

1)Dependent Level as : Automatic recording of changes allowed.

2)Independent Level as : Customizing and Workbench allowed.

3) Overwriting is allowed.

Login with 100 client and with SAP* ID and Password as PASS.

go to SCCL and select SAP ALL and run it in Batch job and in postinstallations steps

go and chk SICK/ go to SE06 / in configuring STMS it will ask you to maintain the company address here maintain the info and proceed with further ya.

Note: If you are satisfied with my guided lines drop me the points.

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for providing solutions. I have deleted previously created client and recreated a new one 100 and do the steps described by Prashant. I will let you know how it goes after I complete these steps.

Thanks again,

Sangita