cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Condition Types disappearing on Order when hit enter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I would appreciate if anyone could help to resolve the following issue..

We have three to four manual header conditon types like Freight charges, Insurance Charges, pallet charges etc..

If i enter multiple header condition types on a single entry and hit enter , some of them gets disappeared and only few show up on conditions tab.. Then if i reenter couple more.. some of the existing ones become zero and the new ones get added...

Do you see any reason for this strange behavious.. There is no custom development on these condition types.. All the header condition types are group condition types..

Appreciate all the experts help..

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 things that can be checked.

1) If there is any exclusion defined for the condition types?

2) do they reappear after you save the sales order?

3) Are the condition types marked both as header and item conditions in the config? and whether there is any records maintained in this case since it might also be marked as an item condition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI..

Thanks for the response.. Here are the details requested..

1) If there is any exclusion defined for the condition types? - No exclustion defiend.

2) do they reappear after you save the sales order? - Does not reappear after save.

3) Are the condition types marked both as header and item conditions in the config? and whether there is any records maintained in this case since it might also be marked as an item condition? --- Marked only as Header and no sequence maintained.

Thanks..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
single entry and hit enter , some of them gets disappeared

Not sure but you can check

a) whether for those header condition types, access sequence is assigned which should not be the case

b) instead of hitting enter key, click on Activate button in condition tab

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi