cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA key figure assignment help plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am trying to find some information in COPA to match my requirement from COPA i found this in help.sap.com

but i am little confused about what it says...can somebody kindly explain it to me please

below i am giving the test as well as link to that page

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/4f/c1143c26b8bc00e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

<i>This key figure refers to a field in the R/3 System that is assigned to a key figure scheme element in Profitability Analysis (CO-PA). In this way, you can transfer to SAP BW the contribution margin scheme that you defined in the R/3 System using the key figure scheme. For information about how assignments are made between this key figure and the key-figure-scheme element, see the appropriate section in the Extractor IMG for Profitability Analysis.</i>

thanks and regards

neelu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelu,

This info you can find in R/3:

T-code SBIW, BIW -> Settings for Application-specific Datasources -> Profitability Analysis -> Assign Key figures, click on IMG activity documentation icon.

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eugene,

yes i have seen that option, but i was not able to understand what is this assignement like is it assigning a field in R/3 or multiple fields from R/3 (controlling ) to the infoobjects in BW

i think i am confused about can you kindly explain me about this if possible a how to doc r some examples please

thanks and regards

neelu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neelu,

In this t-code in SBIW you can assign a method determining the value of the key figure (assigning FM, a field, or a formula).

You define key figure schemes in CO-PA Customizing under Information System -> Report Components -> Define Key Figure Scheme. When you define a profitability report, you can change an existing key figure scheme or define a new one by choosing Extras -> Key figure scheme.

The meaning of this scheme is explained here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/7a/4c3fd84a0111d1894c0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Hope it's more clear now.

Best regards,

Eugene

Answers (0)