cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify the login-page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an indivual portal theme and now I want to modify the login page of the portal (another picture,...).

How can I modify the login page of SAP NetWeaver Portal?

We´re using SAP NetWeaver Portal 6.0.14.0.

Thanks for help,

Sven Keller

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

I have some useful documents on this. I can send it to you. Please send a mail to piyush.kumar@wipro.com and I will send it.

Regards,

Piyush

ps: please mark useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have sent you a doc. Hope that will give you detailed instructions on this. However if you just need to change image, you can follow simple procedures as pointed by others in their answers.

Regards,

Piyush

ps: please mark for useful answers.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for all advices. I´m just going to change the pictures. Any other customizing is too circuitous.

Greetings,

Sven Keller

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

See this weblog. Discussed regarding modifying the login page and changing the images.

Regards,

Ganesh N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

as for the picture and text displayed on the login page, I think you can modify the properties <i>ume.logon.branding_image</i> and <i>ume.logon.branding_text</i> (e.g. via Sys Admin->Sys Config->UM Config->Tab 'Direct Editing'). Probably easier than actually editing the pertaining login par file.

Regards,

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

If you just want to change the picture the shortest way is to find the login picture in the server, and copy the name and now name the picture you want to be put on login screen to this name and put it in the same place in the server and restart. For other modification have look at folowing links.

Have look at these links

PS: If helpful award points

--Deepak