cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM not staring and meesages goes to queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I have configured multiple inbound queues for a BPM.

The BPM can execute multiple transactions, all of them are from a FIle adapter excepting 1 of them. That one is coming from a proxy on an R/3 system.

But now, when the message arrives to PI , it is getting into the queues and it does not start the BPM.

I got to tc SMQR and there are the messages of that transaction but the queue is with SYSFAIL status and if I access to the messages they have an error like this:

Error during start of process of type WS90100003 by message 4AD6A88747E41EC5E1000000AA37214E

And as Delivery status i got the folowing:

Message NOt Yet Delivered to Process(es)

I did not touch that interface, and it was working correctly.

Do someone know if the multiple queues configuration may affect that?

Or can someone give me some light?

Thanks in advanced.

Emmanuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please have a look at the input file. There might be something wrong with the namespace of the XML file.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your help.

The problem is solved.

The problem was in the Message mapping indeed. There are fileds that ar not mapped and has ocurrence of 0...1 that´s why when I tested it works fine, so I mapped them to a blank constant and it solved the problem.

But if I use the Test Configuration tool on ID it keep saying that there is an error on Interface Mapping.

Pretty strange

Anyway, Thanks to all.

Emmanuel

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case of BPM, if one instacne of the BPM ends into error(e.g. mapping failure) then all next runs of that BPM instance gets into the queue. So it is always recommneded to use the exception block in the BPM. So that if any exception or error occurs into BPM then also that instance complete its execution using the exception branch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact it might go to the BPM. & is failign b'cos of mapping exception in the BPM.. or mapping in the inteface determination.

1) Copy the payload & Test your mapping

2) In ID, use the Test Configuration to check if the BPM is being inkoved..

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

Thanks for your advice.

I have already done what you said:

1.- I tested the message mapping and it works correctly

2.- When I tried to Test Configuration in ID there appears an error on Interface Mapping, and also there says: RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Irdoc_ABAPProxyF31Inv_a_ArchivoNestedBPM

But the mapping that it says is failing ( MM_Irdoc_ABAPProxyF31Inv_a_ArchivoNestedBPM) is the one that I tested on the first step.

Do you have an idea of what´s happenning?

Thanks in advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

So its really the mapping problem

Test the interface mapping.. may be your target message occurances don't match.

-Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

Thanks for your answers.

I´m sorry but I forgot to tell you that I also tested the Interface Mapping and its working fine.

I tested it again when read your last comment and again it worked correct.

Do you have any other idea?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emmanuel,

Your problem is a mapping problem indeed. First of all, tell me whether you are still getting Interface Mapping in Test Configuaration of IB: Configuaration? Have you tested the mapping in the design time and is it still giving you errors? If yes, then check in the mapping for occurances of different nodes and mapping in between them. They should be symmetric. If you are not getting this error any more, then let us know what is the exact problem you are facing at this moment? If it is SYSFAIL in queue, then double click on it and let us know exactly what is the message it is giving?

Thanks and regards,

Sugata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata

Thanks for your help, let me explain you the issue:

I used the Test Configuration tool on Configuration (Integration Directory) and there is where I´m getting the error on the Interface Mapping; in the trace it says:

"RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Irdoc_ABAPProxyF31Inv_a_ArchivoNestedBPM_"

So I tested the Interface Mapping that uses that Message Mapping and also I tested the Message Mapping on Design (Integration Repository) and they are working correctly.

I´m still getting SYSFAIL error on queues, when I double clicked on it the message that appears is the following:

Error during start of process of type WS90100013 by message 4ADD35CE7A8F5.

Have you any idea?

Thanks again

Regards

Emmanuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emmanuel,

You build the interface Mapping once more and then click on Read Interfaces at the Left Middel part of the window, and then again use the Message Mapping between the desired interfaces. Then activate and Test the Interface Mapping once more from the Test tab. Let me know what is the outcome.

Thanks and Regards,

Sugata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Sugata

I built again the Interface Mapping and did what you said.

Then I tested the Interface Mapping and the result was Successfull agaian. So I tested the Configuration and I´m still getting the same Interface Mapping error.

Another idea?

Regards

Emmanuel