cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the status of DTP from yellow to red or green ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have launched a DTP for loading. The process has been interupted and the global status is yellow.

How to release the DTP and force the status to red or green ?

There is no record in the lock table (trcode sm12)

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member360228
Contributor

Hi,

You can use the function module RSBM_GUI_CHANGE_USTATE to change the state of the request to red and then delete the same.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use RSBM_GUI_CHANGE_USTATE function module and go to test function modiule. Give your DTP request ID which is not working. Change status as required. Hope it helps.

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi take the id of the load then go to table rsbkrequest enter the id of the load and change status you want.

bye

Boujema

0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope it's a DSO. Right Click on DSO, Go to Manage and select the request. Double click on Request Status and it will take your QM Action where you can convert the status to Green or Red.

Then you can delete the request.

Regards

Jayaram M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to SM37

find the DTP name and , Select the job and stop the job from running.

now come to the target right click and manage , double click on the yellow status , the system will promt you thee colours make it red and select the request adn delete it.

after doing soo analyze the reeor and reload it

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

Thanks for your reply.

When I go to the target and click on Manage, there is a dump. So I can not manage the target.

In tr code sm37, the job is interrupted following a dump and the status of the DTP have been keept on yellow

When I try to delete the content of the cube, I receive a message such " The dTP process is not finished"

So i don't know how to unlock the status of the DTP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if the Function Module : RSS2_SET_QMACTION is helpful.

You have to mention the cube and the Request id and what is the status of the request to be changed.

Regards, Hyma

Former Member
0 Kudos

The FM did not help.

Now I am looking for "How to stop" the DTP as its status is still yellow (running).

How could I stop the DTP ?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Firmin,

Go to T-code SM50. Here, see if the DTP process is still running. I would guess this process to be a long running one. Kill this process and the DTP should turn red. You could also try to go to SM37 and find the DTP job. Cancel the job if it is active and that would turn the DTP into red. Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

Subray Hegde