Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call tranaction from a z-program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue when calling the statement 'call transaction' from a z-program.

When we enter some text on a text(I/O) field we can pass this text to the called transaction using set parameter statement. The f1 help on any text field shows the parameter id if available.

My problem is that I have 3 radio buttons in my z-program for which there are no set parameter ids. The standard transaction also has 3 radio buttons in the first screen. So when I click on any of these radio buttons the requirement is the appropriate radio button should have been clicked in the standard transaction and the first screen skipped.

How to pass the radio button clicked information from z-program to standard transaction ?

thanks for any help.

Vinod.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

SET PARAMETER ID 'BES' FIELD IT_EKKO-EBELN.

CALL TRANSACTION 'ME23' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

Thanks & regards

Sreeni

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

if you donot have a parameter ID associated with a particular field then you have to do a <b>BDC</b> for that screen and pass the value into the field u are looking at.

Hope its helps

Anirban

0 Kudos

Hi Anirban & friends,

Thanks for the responses. I am using leave to transaction and it is not accepting 'using itab' addition. I will try with BDC option.

thanks

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

use the additions "using itab" and "skip first screen" of the call transaction statement

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

in those cased you need to Go for SUBMIT...if there is no parameter ID associated. SUbmit is useful.

try that. Check the Help on SUbmit.

Regards

vijay