Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with testpage (saprfc_test.php)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm trying to connect PHP and SAP.

I did the installation and now i'm trying to use the testpage.

But that's where the problems start. I'm always receiving the same error, not knowing what the exact meaning of the error is:

Login error

Message: Can't login to client 800 and host ADDRESS-TO-THE-IP-ADDRESS-OF-THE-SYSTEM (System number: 00) as user XXXXX. New login

RFC Error Info : Key : RFC_IO5 Status : CODE=CM_PRODUCT_SPECIFIC_ERROR STATUS=??? DATA=??? ID=??? Message : SAP_CMINIT3 : rc=20 > Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM GWHOST=ADDRESS-TO-THE-IP-ADDRESS-OF-THE-SYSTEM, GWSERV=sapgw00, SYSNR=00 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host ERROR partner 'ADDRESS-TO-THE-IP-ADDRESS-OF-THE-SYSTEM' not reached TIME Fri Oct 16 21:08:13 2009 RELE Internal: IO HANDLE=1 DRV=EXT LINE=645 CODE=5

Now, yes, I can see he can't reach the server, but I can use the SAP GUI without problems...

Is it something with the configuration of the server?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_E
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A silly question .....

Is there a reference in your code to ADDRESS-TO-THE-IP-ADDRESS-OF-THE-SYSTEM that should be replaced with a real DNS or IP Address ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried with DNS and with the ipaddress, both giving the same result.

Could it be that the SAP-system isn't configured to accept an RFC connection?

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you connect to the server without PHP?

It could be that you are behind a firewall that has the ports for RFC closed. I believe those ports are 33XX.

Cheers

JohnA