cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

info structure S067 - Open deliveries for credit limit FD33

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

*we have a problem with transaction FD33 it is showing some amount in open deliveries that is not true. currently the customer is clean for open deliveries. but there is an amount in info structure S067 which is taken to be shown on transaction FD33.

how could I update this structure ??

this amount is stopping delivery creation because the system takes it in accoun to calculate credit exposure.

please let me know .. I have this matter in productive system

I will appreciate.

Best regards

Bety*

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try from FD32 enter the customer code and credit control area then choose credit management -> reset.

It will re calculate all data about sales and deliveries for each customer.

Please also check the credit control area, maybe there is another company code assigned to that credit control area and the customer got some transaction in the other company code.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bety

Go to OMO1 and check the infostructure S067 wheather it has been maintained with No updation or Updation 1. If it is maintained with No updation then change the option to updation 1 and update the old records by running the data OLI7,OLI8,OLI9 to update the documents .

Finally also check in OMO1 , how infostructure S067 is getting calculated , based on Months/ Days / Year. If it is based on year or months then change it to days and then run the data OLI7 , OLI8 , OLI9 . to update the documents

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have executed program RVKRED77 and the customer account was reorganized.

I do know the reason why some accounts are not updated correctly but that report works pretty nice.

Thanks for your support

Betty

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have executed program RVKRED77 and the customer account was reorganized.

I do know the reason why some accounts are not updated correctly but that report works pretty nice.

Thanks for your support

Betty