cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wily Introscope 8 error when install folder is empty!!!

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Iu00B4m trying to install wily 8 in windows 2003 server standad edition , but when a execute the introscope8.1.0.0windowsSAP.exe then creates the folder F:\usr\sap\ccms\wilyintroscope but is empty!

Iu00B4ve installed the JDK 5 update 21, and I modified the installer.properties parameters:

1) USER_INSTALL_DIR=f:/usr/sap/ccms/wilyintroscope/

2) emLaxNlCurrentVm= C:
Program Files
Java
jre1.5.0_21
bin
java.exe

Also I downloaded the osgiPackages.v1.windows.zip and the eula.txt modifing the option "accept".

There is no log file to see the installation errors.

Any clue?

Edited by: jorge velasquez on Oct 16, 2009 1:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Pls follow the below step.

1. f:/usr/sap/ccms/wilyintroscope/

2. copy file osgiPackages.v1.windows.zip & eula.txt in the folder f:/usr/sap/ccms/wilyintroscope/

Hope would have made the changes in file eula.txt as per the installtion guide

Open the file eula.txt in a text editor, read the license, and modify the last line to read
 LGPL=accept.

3. Goto to the location where you have extracted SAPISEM*.SAR file for e.g you have extracted it in (f:/usr/sap/ccms)

4. Open the file installer.properties in notepad, which is present in the directory where you extracted SAPISEM*.SAR for e.g f:/usr/sap/ccms/installer.properties

5. check the variable USER_INSTALL_DIR in installer.properties and change set the value of varible USER_INSTALL_DIR to f:/usr/sap/ccms/wilyintroscope/

for e.g USER_INSTALL_DIR = f:/usr/sap/ccms/wilyintroscope/

6. Update java version to latest.

7. goto command prompt and run the following command

Introscope8.0.1.1windows.SAP.exe ( don try to double click on exe , try to run through , where we will get if there is any problem, also it will show where it is getting install )

8. once installtion is complete . check whether it has been install properly or not by checking the logs

Thanks

Anil

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the support, the problem is solved!

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi How did you resolve this issue? I tried the above fix but with the same result.

Cheers

Mark

Former Member

Sorry I fixed the issue

I removed the installer file (silent install) and ran it via the GUI - all worked well

Cheers

Answers (0)