cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with POWL action buttons and row selection after Support Packs

Former Member
0 Kudos

We recently applied ECC 603 Support Stack 16 to our environment and are having problems with some SAP standard POWL lists (example is KYKOP-OPS-MM-PO-W: Purchase Orders for Goods Receipt). In fact all of the POWL lists that we are using are behaving the same way. There are 2 changes that have happened after moving to this stack.

1. In order to select a row in the list, we now have to press ctrl + click, previously, just clicking the the row would select it and fire the OnLeadSelection

2. All of the Action Buttons in the POWL lists are disabled.

I have debugged the Feeder Class /KYK/CL_MM_FEEDER_PO and see in th GetActions method and see that the ls_actions-enabled is getting set to true, but for some reason the buttons are disabled when the list is rendered.

I've checked a side-effects report from OSS and have come up empty handed. Has anyone else run into this?

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found an OSS note that addresses this problem. This problem will effect anyone who is using ALV for ABAP WebDynpro after applying BASIS Support Pack 20 for 7.0. The OSS note is 1363334. Question Answered.