cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHC not transferred to backend after approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am having this problem where the shopping cart is not being transferred to the R/3 backend after it gets approved.

From what I understand whenever a shopping cart is approved it should go to the BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB table and from there the program CLEAN_REQREQ_UP is supposed to read from this table and transfer it to backend.

The problem is, the table does not get populated. Does anyone know the link from after the workflow completes to the table?

Very lost

Nicholas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

What is the error message ?

Please check application monitor or RZ20.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

I do not see an error message.

Or maybe I am not looking in the right place.

Could you give me detailed instructions on where you want me to look?

Thanks again.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

First go to transaction bbp_pd

Find your SC.

In the first screen of the result, at the bottom of the page, you will find a section for error message.

What do you have ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

I went there as you said but did not see an error message.

I am pretty sure that the workflow completed successfully because when I go transaction SWI1 I can see all the steps to the end of the workflow marked as completed.

Even in bbp_pd, under the Stats section, the last item says "Item in Transfer Process", however, I still do not see it in the table.

Getting desperate here...

Nick

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

Are you in a classic scenario ?

If yes, you should be able (in bbp_pd) to click on the item and display SC details for this item.

If you scroll down, you should find the document number you should have created : purchase order number

If you take this number and go to your R/3 system , try to display this document.

If the PO is created : fine then it is just a issue of SC update in SRM (job BBP_GET_STATUS_2)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

The document was not created in the backend.

As I mentioned it did not even get to the table.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

Did you check that communication with your backend system was ok ? (SM59 and RFCUSER with sap_all)

In SPRO, you can trigger the application monitor

if you connect from the web with a user having role sap_bbp_stal_administrator, you should be able to display error message (if you have some...)

Kind regards,

Yann