cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMPS - case indicator and generation rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!!!

I try to define the generation rules for a case (case indicator), instead of a record number in RMPS. Iu2019m using the case attributes to fill the information that I need to generate the rule.

But, when I create a case the case indicator isnu2019t completed.

I read that I have to use the record attributes to define the generation rule but I donu2019t know if the case attributes could be inherit to the record attributes. Do you know if a bapi exit for transfer the attributes between the case and the record?

Should I customize something for generated the rule for the caso as well as the transaction SRMREFRULE.

For example:

I would like define a rule with the attribute Z_NUM_CASE but I donu2019t know if I shoul customizing this attribute in the srmregedit for the record. And, Do the record inherit the attributes for the case? should I customizing something?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Husalban,

as you have marked this question as solved, I would kindly ask you to post if you have found a suitable solution for your requirement and how it was realised. This will help all other forum users to get similar issues solved too.

Best regards,

Christoph