cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client have calibration lab. periodically calibrate the test euipments and issue calibration certificates.

I want to know, how to create calibration certificate for equipments.

(I can able to print the inspection result)

Is there any other way we can create profile and from there I can create certificate?2.they have 100 different types of equipments and each one have different ranges.

each one has different ranges and user will record actual reading but in certificate profile actual reading and deviation from actual also need to be printed in the certificate.

Ex

presure gauge 0 -10bar

1. zero reading -

actual 0.1 ---> certificate actual reading 0.1 and deviation = +0.1 like that

2. 2

3. 4

4.6 etc

and also they have 50 -100 bar gauge

in this case how many inspection characteristic i need create each reading as one MIC or else some general MIC like zero deviation and full scale reading and some in between reading MIC's will be enough?

If anyone come across this kind of scenario

- Please throw some lights

rregards

Sami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A you must be aware that for calibration there is no such std report available in SAP

SO BEST WAY I would suggest you that customize the report--->say you have multiple char & attributes ,so maintain task list in IA01 ,maintain char or std MIC's

Then Create lot throgh IP10 or IP30 ,Do result recording & capture these values directly in report with next due date or comapny logo etc.

This will avoid to make multiple certificate profile & complexities.

I hope this will add some value.

Regards'

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit

thanks for quick response.

I am aware of there is no std report.

I am wondering why SAP is not providing certificate creation for equipments (only for material) or is there way I don't know

let me if there is way to create certificate like normal materiials.

regards

sami

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

you can do thru normal profiles. You will have to take it through qc21 ( for inspection lot)

Regards

Gajesh