Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error is Receiver AS2 adaptor used for Idoc to AS2 scenario

RautVinit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am doing Idoc to AS2 B2B scenario where I am getting below error message in runtime workbench comm channel monitoring.

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Sender configuration incomplete - perhaps AS2ID missing.., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Sender configuration incomplete - perhaps AS2ID missing..

Sending failed.

Error type: COMPONENT_ERROR,NOT_TRANSMITTED >> Error date: 10/16/09 9:06 AM >> Description: AS2 Adapter failure Outbound configuration error: Sender configuration incomplete - perhaps AS2ID missing.. com.seeburger.as2.AS2Plugin.execute(AS2Plugin.java:321)

AS2 Adapter failure

Processing task

Sending called.

Message processing started

Basis has already configured the AS2 Server with Certificates and provided me the below details for receiver agreement and those are put in Receiver agreement.

AS2 sender Configuration:

Authentication certificate à TRUSTEDAS2certAS2_datapool

AS2 Receiver Configuration:

Decryption Key à TRUSTEDAS2certXXXenterprise2008

Signing Key à TRUSTEDAS2certXXXenterprise2008

XXX is my receiver partner

For the Receiver party XXX I have maintained the Identifier as given below

*Agency----

Scheme-------Name*

http://sap.com/xi/XI--XIParty--

-

XXX

Seeburger----

AS2ID----

-

XXX_AS2ID

There is no need for sender agreement for Sender IDoc but still I tried to created R3 as sender party and R3 Business system, used it for the scenario and created sender agreement for sender Idoc but received same error message in Runtime workbench.

R2 system sender party is also set with identifier with AS2 ID.

MDN mode is set to no MDN in the receiver AS2 communication channel.

Please suggest me if something is missing or wrong in the configuration.

Thanks in advance.

Vinit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

I too got same error but now it has been resolved.

Check whether u have given any spaces for AS2ID name and also in party configuration it should be "AS2ID" with out spaces in scheme.

Regards,

Chaitanya

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the receiver AS2 channel, goto Identifier tab - In both sender and receiver Agency, mention "Seeburger" and in both Schema, mention "AS2ID". Then try again.

Regards,

Prateek

RautVinit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek / Suraj,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I tried to have "Seeburger--

AS2ID--

Sender/ Receiver" for sender and receiver party respectively.

Also put the Seeburger and AS2ID in the identifier tab or receiver communication channel tab.

Then resent the Idoc from WE19 but received the same error message. Cache is also refreshed.

Do I need to mention AS2 ID in AS2 server configuration or Visual Admin ?

Thanks in advance.

Vinit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that AS2 protocol always has a sender and a receiver which are identified with AS2IDs. These must be stored for both in CPA party objects. You already did that for the receiver party - now you need (if not already done) to create a party representing your AS2 sender and assign the Seeburger/AS2ID identifier. Then use the receiver agreement to do a header mapping for the sender party (only) where you overwrite the message sender to the newly created party. That should do the trick.

RautVinit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have already maintained respective AS2 Ids in both sender and receiver Party.

Question is If I am sending the data to the Partner over AS2, in that case do i need to maintain these both the AS2 ids anywhere in the AS2 server configuration ? I have already maintained AS2 IDs at Party Identifier level.

Thanks

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinit, I am receiving the same problem as you. Were you able to solve this issue? If so, can you provide me with your solution? Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all You make sure that both parties(sender and receiver) have As2Id parameter.

Then in the test, The tool to receive the As2 messages in your partner need to have the correct configuration of As2Ids tool.

If you can provide some more details about the current status We can help You in a better way.

Regards

Ivan

RautVinit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Larry,

The solution was very simple.

It was problem with the basic understanding of system and configuration.

Idoc is send sent by R3 ERP system and target is Partner Party. As ERP system is Business system and not the party w.r.t XI/PI terminology, we are not supposed to use Sender party as Sender ERP system but just use Business system as sender without any sender party. So in this way PI system could recognize that the data is coming from R3 system which is nothing but PI Business system.

Now question comes where to user the Serder Party which was defined with AS2 ID? So answer is in the receiver determination we have to mention the Sender party and sender service in the header mapping part (Also mention receiver party and service).

So in my case problem was with sernder party. I mentioned sender party in all receiver determination, Interface determination, Sender Agreement and receiver agreement where only sender service ie sender system was required. And as I configured my scenario without sender party it worked because PI could recognize the sender R3 system and AS2 ID was recognized form the Header mapping of Receiver Agreement.

Kindly let me know if it works and if you require snap shots of my configuration then I can send you the same.

Regards,

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit, larry, Experts!

I seem to be having the same problem, that is:

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. Sender configuration incomplete - perhaps AS2ID missing.., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. Sender configuration incomplete - perhaps AS2ID missing...

My configuration is exactly like Vinit's and I did the configuration in Integration Builder (ID) as he did but still got this ellor.

Can anyone help me out here?

Kind regards,

Joe

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this

Receiver(/Sender) party should have Identifier

Seeburger--

AS2ID--

XXX

no need to add <party id>_AS2ID in the end

Regards

Suraj

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

I guess this is IDOC->XI-AS2 scenario

You need to overwrite Sender Party with the your Organization party (which has identifiers, so that the receiver can understand that the message was sent by your organization) in the receiver agreement

Regards

Suraj

RautVinit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for the reply ..

I have put the Sender, receiver party and service in teh receiver agreement and tried to repost the Idoc but still the same error.

I am not sure if we get messages in Seeburger Workbench message monitoring but at this moment I cant see any message in Seeburger workbench for AS2 keestore. Any Idea about the same ?

Regards,

Vinit.