cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEB Interface for Visual Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm told there is a web interface for the visial admin tool which can be launched from the examples section of the j2ee home page.

In order to do this you must first deploy the tool.

I've search the net and marketplace for the tool to download and am unable to find it.

Has anyone else come across this before??

Thanks

Jim

Message was edited by: Jim OShea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

Are you looking for the Netweaver Administrator?

Links:

http://service.sap.com/nwa ( you will need a SAP Service Marketplace user ID for this)

Introducing SAP NetWeaver Administrator -NWA

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/fc03a2a2-0a01-0010-b497-875...

Blog : SAP Developer Network Blog: XI: NetWeaver Administrator - first look - Logs & Traces (by Michal Krawczyk)

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/27/xi-netweaver-administrator--first-look--logs-traces

Cheers

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for both does ans...yea it sounds like i 'm after net weaver administrator. i've just put in SP16 so that would explain why i don't have the tool...the XI Admin book i'm using is based on sp10.

Thanks again.

Jim

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

The Roadmap for the NWA is as follows

<i>Shipment

First version of SAP NetWeaver Administrator will be shipped for NetWeaver 04 support package stack 12.

Improved version is shipped for NW2004s and with future support packages.</i>

So you should have it. Maybe it is just a matter of setting it up?

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry if my above ans was not clear....i do have netweaver administrator and have sucessfully set it up but there was another tool under the j2ee examples which i beleive existed prior to sp12 but i no longer need this.

Thanks

Jim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jim,

I was using the web interface for SP12 sneak preview. I currently am trying with SP15 but this application is not installed with SP15 by default , i guess. Check the SP and may be that should give you the answer.

-- Amol