cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payments configuration and condition AZWR value 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure the standard down payments but I have the following questions:

1º ) I have configured the condition type AZWR with all the requirements from the manual, condition 2 and the calculation formula 48 but I donu2019t know which position in the pricing procedure has to be located the condition AZWR. It read something that has to be located just before the Tax Condition, my question is that the only requirement. Donu2019t you have any example of one pricing procedure? Because there isnu2019t anyone standard to check in the system.

2º) I have set the billing plan with the billings documents for example 40% FAZ 20% FAZ and 40% F2 however the condition type AZWR in the pricing procedure still with value 0. It doesnu2019t seem the right situation. It should have the value of invoices FAZ.

3º) I bill the first invoice FAZ and the condition AZWR doesnu2019t appear in the invoice due it is value 0 in the sales order I suppose so.

4º) It is possible to assign 40% of the one invoice FAZ to one invoice F2 and the rest 60% to other F2. If I can configure correctly the condition types and the pricing procedures.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Edited by: ALBERTO MARTIN on Oct 19, 2009 11:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

III

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto, I have same issue. AZWR condition value is 0 in FAZ Invoice. How to fix this issue ?

Thanks,

Mahesh

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

Please refer this link

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/BBLibrary_Start.htm

and search for building block E10: Configuration of down payment. Here I can not attach file.

Regards,

Mukul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto!

How did you solve this issue? because I'm customizing down payments for the first time and I have the same questions.

Thank you!

Regards