cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a business requirement to be configured in APO. Kindly suggest if this can be mapped in APO.

Business scenario:

Business scenario:

A Finished Product is stored in a central Warehouse (DC1). The product is shipped from DC1 to two different DCs (DC2 and DC3) of two different countries with reference to a STO.

In other words, replenishment of DC2 and DC3 is made from DC1. DC2 and DC3 generates STO against DC1

However the Forecast at DC1 for this product is only for DC2 and not for DC3. In this scenario, the STO's of DC3 are consuming the forecast at DC1 causing problems in planning.

The requirement is, the forecast at DC1 should not be consumed by the STOs, deliveries of DC3. But should consume only for the STOs of DC2.

Is this possible in APO?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Vignesh M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Demand Specific consumption is possible in APO but i didnt quite get your business

process.

Can you clear the doubt

DC2 and DC3 are generating procurement proposals onto DC1 which stores the material

and Then you are taking a deplpyment or a TLB run to convert it into STO. so eventually

all the demand comming on DC1 should be in the form of STR from DC2 and DC 3

if thats so why is the forecasting happening at DC1 for DC2 rather than DC2 itself.

According to me the Forecasting should be on DC2 and DC3 not on DC1

If you think otherwise do detial out ur business reqmnt a little more so that i can answer u better.

VIrender

Answers (0)