cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner fuction dealer not allowed in sold to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sap experts,

i want to maintain dealer (CZ) as a partner function in customer master data. but while maintaining systme is giving following error "Partner role 'CZ' not allowed for vendors of account group DOMP". Please suggest me what setting i need to make to make it possible.

Detail error msg is given bellow:-

Partner role 'CZ' not allowed for vendors of account group DOMP

Message no. ME364

Diagnosis

There is no provision for vendors of account group DOMP to assume the partner role 'CZ'.

Procedure

Enter a different partner or mark the vendor's account group as allowed for the partner role 'CZ'.

Regards,

BKR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GOto

SPRO>SD>Basic function>Partner determination>Set up PD.

Check which procedure has been assigned to your account type DOMP. Goto the procedure and assign new partner CZ to that procedure.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried going the menu path suggested by you SPROSDbasic functionpartner determinationset up PDset up PD for cust masterPD procedure assignment. & Account group-function assignment. But in both the cases following error is coming "Entry DOMP does not exist in T077D - check your entry"

i.e. account group DOMP is not present, so how can i maintain? or i have to maintain somewhere else.

Regards,

BKR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto T code OBD2 and create new entry for DOMP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "OVT0/OBD2" or follow the path:

SPRO>Logistics - General>Business Partner>Customers>Define Account Groups and Field Selection for Customers.

Select the existing one.Make a copy of it and create the account group "DOMP".

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are trying to maintain the PARTNER FUNCTION in the ACCOUNT GROUP of vendor.

Please check the CUSTOMER ACCOUNTING GROUP and maintain the PARTNER FUNCTION.

Please revert back after this chanes.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

Can you detail it further, how to maintain dealer (CZ) as a partner function in customer master data (SP). Please detail the menu path .

Regards,

BKR