cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding Invoice Output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have an issue with Invoice Output - Condition record is maintained for Output type 'XXXX' and when i am trying to create an invoice, i am not able to see any details at Header --> Output, Kindly help me out.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If condition record is maintained, then check whether all the condition required to trigger the output type (mentioned in routine assigned) has been fulfilled. Considering all the settings for output determination are correct, Take help of ABAPer to debug your routine program and try to find out the bug.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar

Check the output control in VOFM and review the logic inside routine 962 with the help of your ABAPer.

with kind regards

Sundar

former_member207059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar Rao,

Follow the below steps to find the problem:

1 - Check whether the Billing Document has any incomplete datas like Foreign Trade data, etc.,

2 - Check whether the Output Det proc is assigned to that of Billing Type which you are working on now.

3 - Check the Key Combination of Output Condition Records maintained and ensure that all the conditions are satisfied.

4 - In VF02, main menu --> select Go To --> Header --> Output --> Select Go To --> Determination Analysis.

Using above steps, you can easily find out where is the problem.....

Let me know if anything.

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

All the settings are in proper position, condition record maintained, and the parameters of the condition record are maintained properly, here I have Same customer extended to two sales areas, and as per my knowledge there should not any impact of no. of sales areas per customer, and can you tell me is there is any impact of billing schedule calender and invoice list calender which is assigned to customer master of different sales areas (same customer).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to check the determination analysis by which you can figure out the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

It says Requirement 962 not fulfilled.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the requirements mentioned in routine 962. Check VOFM>Requirements>Output control.

Make sure all requirements mentioned here should be fulfill in billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if the Output determination procedure has been maintained for the Output type and appropriately maintained for the billing type. Only then will a output condition record take effect on an invoice document.

thanks

Vinodh S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check whether the condition to trigger the out put is satisfied or not.

Pls ask your ABAPer to debug the code and try to find out the error in your routine if it is satsfied.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if any ROUTINE assigned to the OUTPUT type in the OUTPUT DETERMINATION PROCEDURE in NACE transaction .

If there is no ROUTINE assigned, please goto the VF02 and click on GOTO--->DETERMINE ANALYSIS and there you can find the issue for not automatically determining the OUTPUT.

Please check and revert back.

regards,

santosh