cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combing multiple sales order into one delivery - help needed!

Former Member
0 Kudos

basically, this is what im doing and maybe someone can direct me in the right direction?

i goto vl10c, enter the shipping point and then goto the sales order tab and enter one sales order in sales document 1st field and then in the second field for sales document i enter the second sales order. it then opens up a list of the 2 sales order and i can check mark one or both sales order here. after i check mark both, im not sure what to do to combine the 2 sales order into one delivery document. anyone???

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will suggest you to go through the link [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/38/c1853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm]

I request you to search the SD forum before posting the issues. You will get plenty of treads on this subject.

Check the required confiquration for "combing multiple sales order into one delivery" and if still problem persists then you post the error you are getting for resolution.

Best Regards,

Bashir

Edited by: Bashir on Oct 16, 2009 8:58 AM

Edited by: Bashir on Oct 16, 2009 8:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u get the Solution??

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i click on background job, it tells me "log for delivery creation", how do i select that to get to "documents" ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes man

select that a Blue colour with symbol i button click on that then u get group number then select that click on documents u get delv.doc no.......

any doubts retrieve back

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

it says "no data" when i choose documents. i haven't created the delivery document yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok the sales orders u selected where having what color of light like Red , Green or Blue.........

If its red u cant combine......if its yellow it will allow but some log will b there

if its green no problem u can combine.....

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

the 2 sales order i have up are yellow. and when i check log and click on documents, 4 documents show up and for each one it says "no data"

Former Member
0 Kudos

another info..

2 combine sales orders ship to party, shipping point and delv.date should be same if one varies it wont allow......

rgds

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah, that's the same too. it's basically an identical order with everything the same except for quantity. again, i have the 2 orders in yellow listed, when i select both with the check mark, what should i do next?

Former Member
0 Kudos

click on the button BACKGROUND

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already clicked on background and it shows me a message at the bottom with a green check mark saying "see log for information about creating deliveries" and when i click on log it shows me a table with 6 items listed from group 1 through 6 and when i select any one of them it says no data.

so, what to do now?? are you understanding what issue im having??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is route determination activated in sales order?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

where would i check that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in sales order each line item shipping tab we have a field called route----

rgds,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

i just opened both sale orders and route field is blank for both orders. what does that mean and what to do now??

thanks for all your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

tired everything, nothing working though

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried, nothing seems to work i went into vl10c, went to the sales order tab, put in the 2 sale orders there and then i get a table where i can select both sale orders (marked in yellow) and click on background. then i click on log and and then documents for the chosen field but then it shows me an empty table and says no data. i've tried absolutely everything!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After selecting two ro more swales orders click on background icon........

then click on log for delivery creation button u get a group number there selest that and click on Documents Button

here u get the Delivery document number note the number.........

Goto vl02n and type the delv.doc number.........

u see all the materials of the sales orders u selected,,..........then do PGI

regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the COPY CONTROLS from Sales order to Delivery, whether the ORDER COMBINATION Routine was set there in VTAL.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is vtal and how do i get there? table??

anyway, i checked the copy control for sales and delivery and in combination requirement, "51" (combination) is chosen.