Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in JMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am getting following message in my JMS Communication Channel monitoring:

"Successfully Disconnected from Destination"

As there are messages in the JMS queue and we are unable to see any messages in SXMB_MONI

Does this error means that PI was first connected to the JMS queue and then disconnected? or it tells something else

Please guide

Regards

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Even we faced this issue in the last week. Restart of the XI server did the trick. May be you can try this out.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am getting following error log in the Sender JMS Communication Channel

Error creating JMS connection.

JMS provider gave error message as Could not connect to JMS Server at ngvawok117.uk.corporg.net:18007:7555 after 196 tries.

Last error: java.net.UnknownHostException: ngvawok117.uk.corporg.net:18007

ngvawok117.uk.corporg.net:18007, and error code as null.

We are able to ping the above JMS server and port from our PI server. What could be the reason for this error?

Regards

Sourabh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

error it self showing JMS sender communication channel trying to connecting to MQ ,but some problem while connecting,

PI tried 196 time to send message,I thinki problem from MQ side,check once again your JMS sender queqe manager name and configuration details.

Raj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

JMS Queue manager connects to XI via certain parameters like Queue manager name, user id , password.successfully disconnected means, it trying to connect to XI via the configuration parameters. But, failing to do so:: the possibility being wrong configuration or JMS server not responding properly. To check the JMS server connectivity, just search other messages flowing via the sender service(used by JMS)..i suppose this isnt the already developed plant!! If that's so, you can try restarting the adapter and refresh, pls select automatic selection on and refresh again. It will work only if you are using correct configuration.

Secondly, since the XI-JMS connectivity couldnt be established, messages are failing at the sender side itself,once they process the sender channel only they appear at moni/RWB componenet monitoring. Hence you got to check the sender configuration, check whether it should be routed to proper Jms Queue manager and the gateway being opened correctly by the user id/ password!!

I hope this is normal JMS sender channel and not using any bic/ seeburger module?

Hope this could help you.

Regards,

Sushama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sourabh,

Is it JMS Sender OR Receiver?

If it sender JMS CC, If messages are in the JMS Queue, and not pickup the XI then you can check u configuration of JMS Sender CC.

And Check JMS server is working or not and check Username & Pwd.

In case of Receiver JMS CC, If messages are struck in JMS queue and not reached to final destination, Pls check you target directory parameter in the JMS Receiver CC.

And finally u check JMS Server properly running or not.

Regards,

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is JMS Sender

Messages are in the JMS Queue and the server is running. I cannot see any message in message monitoring

The error log saying "Disconnect Successfuly" is creating confusion. What is the meaning of this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it sender channel/ receiver??

Since the messages not arriving at moni, possibility being their failing at sender side.

Please check the DcJMS property maintained . Also , check the queue name/server since that can be changed,dynamically.

you could check the other messages flowing across the sender/receiver service in adapter engine (message monitoring)via the same service, to have a better idea of the connectivity..

If the JMS is using Seeburger module,you got to check the attribut mapper and all.

Could you quote the exact log and do specify whether the channel is sender/ receiver?

Regards,

Sushama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it related to Sender or receiver channel??

Check the Queue name mentioned in the JMS Adapter(in case it is receiver) might be there may be mismatch of the Queue name /server).

Please cross check the DCJMS property(to get the proper connectivity to the receiver).Could you quote the exact error log??

Regards,

Sushama

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is sender communication channel

The status light shown in communication channel is green and error log is "Disconnected successfully from Destination"

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Disconnected successfully from Destination" Means

There is no connected from JMS Server to XI. So please check your configuration parameters of JMS Communication Channel.

And also please check Username & Pwd of JMS Server.

Regards,

Sateesh