Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Sales Order for "Payer" thru VA01 trans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In our project, we have stations which r <b>Sold-to-party</b> and <b>Credit customers</b> which is a <b>Payer</b>.

We have to create <b>Sales order</b> for both <b>Stations</b> and <b>Credit customers</b>. Creating Sales order for Station is not a problem but each station has many credit customers, which are maintained in the Station.

When we are creating Sales Order via <b>VA01</b> for a particular credit customer, we are entering Station as a sold-to-party and it asks for Payer which is the Credit customer for that station.<b>But when we are recording through SHDB transaction it is not asking for payer(credit customer for that station).</b>

Please let me know of BAPI or some other method to create sales order for credit customer(Payer).

Kindly help at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudipto.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SHDB, why can't you go to the partners screen manually and enter the PAYER information?

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SHDB, why can't you go to the partners screen manually and enter the PAYER information?

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi,

How can achive the same if i want to create Sales Order thr' BAPI?

Is BAPI has any field to hold this info?

Thanks & Reagrds,

Sudipto.

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is TABLES parameter where you can pass the PARTNERS information. I am not sure of the parameter name but it would refer to something like BAPIPAR.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers.