cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_02_ITM Purchasing extract errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to BW. I activated the datasource 2LIS_02_ITM(using LBWE)in R/3 and tried extracting in BW( for BI Purchasing cube PUR_C01). The infopackage monitor log shows that some no. of recs were extracted from R/3 in the Transfer Rules. But in the update rules it shows 0 recs ( 200->0) and there after even the update to cube shows 0 recs. I have not changed anything in the std( biz. content) update rules.

Could somebody please tell me what I need to check or do??

I appreciate all your help.

Thanks,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritu,

I might be wrong in saying so, just see whether you have authorisation to see infocube content.

RSA1-CUBE-MANAGE-check infocube content as well as fact table content.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu

Please go to RSA3 in your R3 system and test if your datasource returns any records. If not did you setup the info structures in OLI3BW?

BR

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right click on data target->Manage and check there if any records added by the request.

Does it have any start routine in update rules?

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Have you activated the Update Rules ?

Is your data load going through PSA? In that case, do you see data in PSA?

If your PSA has data try uploading to data target manually.

In RSMO, pls. check in "step by step analysis" to get more insight into this issue.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj. The update rules were active. I now changed the update rules to have only one key figure for testing. I tried extracting now and now RSMA shows that all the no. of recs that were extracted from R/3 have been loaded into the cube succesfully. However, when I look at the contents of the cube by right clicking on the cube and selecting "manage", I do not see anything. I tried all combos of selection like selecting only matl no. or all characteristics but nothing shows up.

Thanks a lot for all your help..

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The infopackage monitor shows that records were updated in the cube as well including keyfigures but when I look at the table contents.. there is nothing.. Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritu

Please take a look at following thread where they had an answer to your problem

Hope this helps

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip,

I should have changed the subject on this message.. actually I'm able to extract successfully from R/3 and I see the data in PSA as well but nothing gets loaded in the cube although the infopackage monitor( transfer rules) shows that some no. of records were loaded in the cube..

Thanks,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritu,

Please check update rules. Do you anything in the start routine, which is restricting records? Debug the update rules and try to find out where records are getting deleted.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

How do I debug the update rules? When I right click on the update rules in the infopackage monitor, I don't see the debug option..

Thanks,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritu,

To be able to debug, you need to load data through PSA. Are you loading through PSA?

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Yes, I've selected the first option which is '

PSA and then into Data Targets (Package by Package)

Thanks,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritu,

try to manually upload the data from PSA to Data Target. i would like to know one thing, in the monitor screen can you tell me wht is the icon it is display after loading. Possible Icons or signals...Red(failed) or Yellow(process is still going on) or Green (Success) or Green and red circles(Subsequent process is pending).

I don't think there is problem with Update Rules. If the Update Rules are active then only we can select the data target in the IP. If the update rules are not correct either wrong data or request should be failed. Check wht option you selected in the IP.

Try to load data from PSA manually.

All the best.

Regards,

Nagesh Ganisetti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right now if you are getting the same problem with all of the DS: 2LIS_02_SCL, 2LIS_02_ITM, 2LIS_03_BF, 2LIS_03_UM, 2LIS_40_REVAL , Definately it is the problem with PROCESSKEY.

Refer the note : 353042

Refer also:

So Make sure that:

1) Industry sector is selected

2) set the application indicator 'BW' to active using Transaction 'BF11'.

3) And Then fill the setup table.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I don't think the Process key note applies in my case since we are on 4.7 R/3 and plugin 2004_1_470.

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thankyou for all the suggestions.. I thought I would start afresh from deleting datasets & reinitializing in R/3. After this, I also see some records when I run RSA3.

I then replicated the datasource in BW and activated the infosource etc. When I schedule an infopackage in BW, I'm stuck at request successful and everything remains in yellow status from Extracting to updating cube.. Could you please help me if I have left out any steps..

Thanks,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

The SM58 shows the status text for the IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS FM

as "No business system for system BW3, client 100"

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

check in the PSA whether the process key as been updated or not if the field is empty then thats the problem of Process key assignment plz follow as stated by Anil Kumar Sharma

thanks and regards

Harish