cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

name space prefix problem is caused message mapping failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While development testing of interface ABAP Proxy to File got an issue. The prefix of Source Message in mapping is as "ns0:" but the message coming from ABAP proxy having the namespace as "ns1:". Due to this namespace the message mapping failed to process.

Can anyone suggest how to deal with this prefix.

Thanks

Veera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Develop a JAVA mapping to change the namespace prefix tto the desired one....inlcude this mapping as the first mapping in Interface Mapping (above all other mapping programs).....then it wont throw any error

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done the comparison of error & successful messages and came to know root casue of this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The prefixes of namespaces ns0 or ns1 are system generated at runtime. The message type has taken as External Definition for Outbound proxy generated interface. I have compared both latest Error message and previous successful message.

This issue caused with two different namespaces. The namespace of External message(Have copied this from other ns.) and namespace of interface are different.

While generation of proxy the XML namespace have taken as namespace of interface and messages from proxy are sent out using this namespace. The prefix of these messages set as u201Cns0u201D .

The message type(External Message) used in mapping contain diffrent namespace. At runtime the prefix of message set as u201Cns1u201D as the prefix u201Cns0u201D already in use.

Due to different namespaces the source xml message become as invalid to process message mapping. I changes namespace of External definition and done the changes in Design and regenerated proxy.

This work around did the trick and issue was resolved.

Thanks

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

at first time I was generated ABAP proxy and tested. There was no errors. To confirm naming conventions I have dleted interface & created new interface for the same message and generated ABAP proxy. Now got this prefix issue.

As Abhishek adviced we can do JAVA mapping, but here I am thinking why this prefix issue occured where it as system generated for the message.

Suraj - As the message starts with "ns1:" and the message mapping failed at 1..1 occurence field mapping. I have tried to test the message from test tab. After copying the message having prefix "ns1" all nodes in structure showing in RED and display Q for the fields are SUPPRESS.

Any idea what went wrong when I have recreated ABAP proxy for the same message but with diffrent interface name??

Thanks

Veera

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

Can you paste both the messages here:

1. The one which proxy sent

2. The one which we get from the Test tab of message mapping.(Go to test->Create instance)

Regards

suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

First regenerate the proxy and then activate gain. As per my understanding it went wrong while regenerating the proxy. Befor regenerating make sure all component in IR is active.

Regads,

Sarvesh

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veeranjaneyulu

Are you sure that ns0 and ns1 in sender is making a problem in message mapping!!! Please recheck and if possible provide the error message

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if this helps

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/02/remove-namespace-prefix-or-change-xml-encoding-with-the-xmlanonymizerbean