cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files not getting picked from FTP server automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configured File-PI-RFC interface in which file is picked from the FTP server. Its been observed that files are not getting picked from the FTP server even the status of the communication channel is green in communication channel monitoring. On just reactivating the communication channel again, the file gets picked and is successfully processed. Then again after 4-5 hours if any new files comes at FTP it is again not picked by sender communication channel.

In Availability Time Planning also, i have configured the communication channel but still it is not picking the files and requires re-activation everytime to pick the file.

Please guide me on how this problem can be resolved as it is unnecessary waste of time in reactivating the communication channel everytime to pick the file

Regards,

NJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you scheduled your channel via availiability time for running the same...?

If yes what is the channel mode you set ? is it manual or automatically..if it is manual then need to set to automatically for the channel to run in availability time ..else channel will not run..as manual intervention is needed for doing so..

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have scheduled the CC with available time planning also, but i am not able to find any option of scheduling it manual or automatic.

reg,

nj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu Jain,

Go to communication channel monitoring screen and select the channel control ,how it is controlled...

if it is set to manual there need to change to automatic..

check the below SAP help on the same

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

HTH

Rajesh