cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question regarding sales order and delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

scenario:

i place an order for 600 units, delivery is made for 500 and is sent out. 100 units remain. i place another order for 400 units for the same customer but the delivery truck has a capacity to carry 500 units. is there anyway i can combine the 100 units remaining from the previous order with the 400 from this order and send out 500 units??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

[Re: Reg Delivery with 2 lines items|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked that thread, doesn't really help me though. again, i went to vl10c, chose the 2 sales orders and it shows me the 2 sales but what do i select next? if i select dialog, it makes a separate delivery for each order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

basically, this is what im doing and maybe someone can direct me in the right direction?

i goto vl10c, enter the shipping point and then goto the sales order tab and enter one sales order in sales document 1st field and then in the second field for sales document i enter the second sales order. it then opens up a list of the 2 sales order and i can check mark one or both sales order here. after i check mark both, im not sure what to do to combine the 2 sales order into one delivery document. anyone???

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
what to do to combine the 2 sales order into one delivery document.

If you follow my suggestion given in the link, you can succeed. Once you selected the required material against the respective sale order and execute, system will generate one delivery. Perhaps, once you go into VL10C screen, remove the dates on top and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried, nothing seems to work i went into vl10c, went to the sales order tab, put in the 2 sale orders there and then i get a table where i can select both sale orders (marked in yellow) and click on background. then i click on log and and then documents for the chosen field but then it shows me an empty table and says no data. i've tried absolutely everything!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can even try with VL10C where you have various options to choose like sale order, material, ship to party, sales organisation etc., Go to VL10C and try out this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

so, i found the 2 orders i want to combine. what do i do next? if i click on create dialog for delivery, it shows me only one of the orders? how do i combine the 2 orders into one delivery??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes you can combine but for that, header data in shipping should be the same. Same shipping point, same confirmed delivery date & same shipping conditions.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, those are the same but where would i enter the multiple sale orders??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go for collective processing of Sales orders (VL04), enter your criterias like Shipping point, Route etc, select the required Sales orders and process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

vl04 or vl10??? and what would i enter??

Former Member
0 Kudos

VL10C

Regards,

Sivanand