cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Inspection Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a problem, I change a control indicators of characteristic in the inspection plan, but it doesn't take effect.

whether I need to set other setting? Thanks in advance.

zhigang

Edited by: zhigang lu on Oct 16, 2009 5:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If the mic is complete or incomplete copy model any changes done in the mic will not be effecting the inspection plan. you will have to go to inspection plan and again update the mic there in the inspection plan

If you use Reference MIC then the changes done in MIC will be updated throughout the inspection plan

Regards

gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank your answer, I already solved the problem.

After chenged inspection plan, I must reload migo to receive goods, or else new inspection plan can't be effected newly receive the goods.Thanks again.

BR

Zhigang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also check under QM client settings in SPRO to ensure that the "replace master inspection characteristics" box is ticked as this will allow changes in the MIC to update the references in the inspection plan. Also check the QM settings at plant level if you have ticked master inspection characteristics with history then if you do a change in the MIC it will create a new version and not update the inspection plans. If this is ticked you will have to manually go into the inspection plan and assign the new MIC version.

Regards,

Roderick