cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Sales Order Number from ISU Billing Document Line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know whether it is possible to get a Sales Order Number (VA02) found in SD as from a Billing Document Line in ISU (EA22) .

Thanks and Regards,

Pramod.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ... Assuming you're referring to the SD_DOC or SYNCDD line item type on the invoice document representing the SD charge on the consumption invoice. If so, you can do something like this ....

1. Capture the SD_DOC entry from table dberdl (field ca_opbel) ... or DOC_ITEM level in the invoice application form.

2. Select single awkey from dfkkko into lv_awkey "Use FICA document number to get the SD billing document

where opbel = dberdl-ca_opbel

3. Select single aubel from vbrp into lv_aubel "Use the SD billing document to get the SD sales document

where vbeln = lv_awkey .

Hope that helps .... Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joe,

I was referring to SD_DOC. Well finally this was the solution i used and instead i used erdb in the place of dfkkko. This solution makes use of the Print Document... I was just trying to make use of Billing document instead.

Anyway guess the only solution to use is the Print Document Itself...

Thanks and Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joe,

I was referring to SD_DOC. Well finally this was the solution i used and instead i used erdb in the place of dfkkko. This solution makes use of the Print Document... I was just trying to make use of Billing document instead.

Anyway guess the only solution to use is the Print Document Itself...

Thanks and Regards,

Pramod