Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in BW query wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i m opening bi query wizard..its showing error

error:32003 service not found cannot find com.sap.portal.guimachine.BIlit.commandhand....

I am using vc 6.0 and portal (EP 6.0 SP15). I va imported 4 sda files from sp13 addons in portal.

for EP kit its working fine but for BI kit its showing problem...

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

We add few addons on portal for visual composer.Till EP6.0 sp13 the addons had to be deployed separately onto portal,but since SP14 onwards these come with the portal patch itself and we don't have to deploy the .sda files explicitly for visual composer.

The constructor of BWQueryFunction class which is being generated by the guimachine of Visual composer corresponds to that present in com.sap.portal.guimachine.BIKITapi.jar file present in SP13 addons and hence you get a compile time error when trying to deploy onto sp15 or sp16 portal.

One solution to this problem is to deploy the visual composer addons corresponding to SP13.The jar file com.sap.portal.guimachine.BIKITapi.jar is present in com.sap.visualcomposer.BIKiT.sda file.

Hope this solves your problem.

Otherwise, try this one also :

In BW Server -

Go to transaction WSCONFIG, to configure Query_view_data Service

Web service definition:- ‘query_view_data’ and then click on create Icon.

Provide the URL (in our case it is: /sap/bw/xml/

soap/queryview).This will also Create External aliases.

Thanks in advance,

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

I have already imported com.sap.visualcomposer.BIKiT.sda from sp13 in portal.Still its showing the problem.

regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Try this configuration also :

1. Go to transaction SICF->External Aliases

2. Delete the alias /default_host/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/query_view_data

3. Recreate the alias and make sure it points to the service /default_host/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/query_view_data

4. make sure it is active

5. Go to transaction SE80 and choose “Edit Object”

6. Choose the “Enterprise Services” tab and specify the Web Service definition “query_view_data” and hit the Green Check.

7. Hit the “Activate” button to regenerate your Web Service Definition.

8. Hit the "Edit Object" button again and choose Virtual Interface.

9. Hit the "Activate" button to regenerate.

10. Goto transaction se37 and input the FM "RRW3_GET_QUERY_VIEW_DATA"

11. Activate the FM.

Have you done the configuration of webservice in your BW Server, which i had given you in my last reply?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

its really very helpful..i have given u full points...Deep one problem is there..for some queries its working fine but for some its showing no xml or nothing return..wat can b the problem

regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Are your queries working fine in BEX?

Answers (0)