cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACL authorization activities missing in EasyDMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the help, when defining document specific authorizations the following authorization activities should be available.

Admin  
DeleteFol
Delete 
WriteFile 
Write 
DelChild 
CreateDoc 
ReadFile 
Read 
NoAuth

However, when I click the drop-down all I see are the following. There is a blank line where authorizations such as DeleteFol, WriteFile etc should be. Has anybody else experienced this issue? I have tested using EasyDMS 6.0 SP14 and 7.0 SP4.

Admin  

Delete 

Write 

CreateDoc 

Read 
NoAuth

Thanks,

Lashan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lashan,

Check Function module: CVAUTH_RFC_GETINFO & notes: 801653 & 1248445.

Check sum_auth value.

check table: ACO_ACTIVITYT is activities are maintained corectly.

Regards

Surjit

Edited by: SurjitSingh Bawa on Oct 16, 2009 12:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surjit,

Thanks a lot for your answers. The function module is implemented. However, when I checked ACO_ACTIVITYT the authorization acitivities that I am missing were not maintained. Do I need to manually enter these values into this table? and why are some values available and others not? There were also some cProjects related activities in there (resource management, candidate management etc).

Appreciate any further help you could give me.

Lashan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like the authorizations are there, but the descriptions are not maintained ACO_ACTIVITYT. How can I can maintain the descriptions and shouldn't this have already been in there?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lashan,

Execute FM: CVAUTH_RFC_GETINFO and check what activities are returned. You may need to debug this function module to find the root cause.

Regards

Surjit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

manually added entries to the table

xueshan_geng
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Lashan,

I am facing the exact same issue. Did you resolve the problem you had by mannually add entries to the table?

When I want to save the changes, it shows "Do not make any changes (SAP entry)". How did you do to add the entries?

Thanks...

Xueshan

Edited by: Xueshan Geng on Jul 27, 2011 10:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I remember correctly the issue was resolved. The message you are getting is only a warning and not an error right? You should be able to hit enter and ignore the warning. You could also check client 000 to see if entries have not been copied over.

xueshan_geng
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Lashan,

You are right. It is a warning, not an error. I tried again and the problem was solved.

Thanks...

Xueshan