cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMI and Transportation Lane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are working on VMI scenario. We need to create Transportation Lane between our DC to each customer location and assign products to each location. We mantain CMI (Customer material Inforecord) in R/3 which has delivery plant/Shipping plant for each material/Customer combination.

The question is can we create TL based on CMI record using standard CIF?

Thanks,

Niranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI NIranjan

i dont think its possible to CIF customer material info record to create T lane. I was just going thru help documents and came thru creation of talens for customers by ciffing sales scheduling agreements

Check the link below if its of some use to you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/3e/dfaf376ed96c21e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

That what I thought, but we don't use Sales Scheduling agreements then what is way to create TL in VMI scenario (That is TL between our DC to Customer location). The only other option is create manually in APO, but we have 100s of customers and that really time consuming and Client didn't like.

Thanks,

Niranjan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Havent used eCATT ...:)

but then for the matter of fact APO Loader is also one of the options which is more

preffered than LSMW because of the ready available formats. IF interested you can download the zip file

on APo loader from note 551972

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

one of our clients also has more than 1500 customers mapped and 60-70 ware houses

We use LSMW it works good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

You ever used eCAT tool, I heard that it is better than LSMW.

Niranjan

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

We used APOLoader due to its readymade formats, it is a cool functionality for extending Product to locations(customers).

You can use object type Product_location_version.

Regards,

Pavan Verma