SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMIGALL - PS_RETURN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to post a Tax Return in emigall. I am mocking up the data and I get the migration to run without error. I can see the records in DFMCA_RETURN and DFMCA_FORMS. The problem I have is, where did the data go with my field values? I entered 3 fields based on our form, there was no error, but I can't find the table that holds the data.

Thanks

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

When you migrate a tax return, the following tables are updated: DFMCA_RETURN, DFMCA_FORMS und DFMCA_FORM_VERS.

Cheers,

Fritz

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

When you migrate a tax return, the following tables are updated: DFMCA_RETURN, DFMCA_FORMS und DFMCA_FORM_VERS.

Cheers,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi Fritz,

Thank you so much for that answer! We were told that the field data goes to DFMCACD_FORMSDATA. Can you tell me where the TAX_FORM_STRUCTURES update too as I can not find them in the DFMCA tables and am not sure where to look.

Thanks

Michael

0 Kudos

Michael,

Can't you create an SQL trace and try to figure out which tables are updated? This is what I would do - tax returns are not necessarily my area of expertise ;o)

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Fritz,

I am not familiar with SQL traces but I am sure I can figure it out. I really appreciate your help, we were a little mis-led about the table and I can now stop chasing that one

Michael