cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update customer master via xd99

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to update customer master via XD99 (mass change) transaction. When I use the transaction XD99 to update customer master we get the following error. I am updating the customer group field (KNVV-KVGR1). No batch input data for screen SAPLV02Z 9998

Message no. 00344

I tried updating the name1 field and its updating this via XD99.

Does any one know how to solve this issue?

Kind Regards,

Rabbiya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Note 852381 - XD99: Field & does not exist in the screen SAPMF02D and the other two related notes: Note 556461 - XD99: Termination, field not existing or not ready for input and note 523380 - XD99; Data not changed although success message issued

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for responding but I had already checked those notes. They dont apply for me as our installation is ecc 6.0.

Regards,

Rabbiya

Edited by: Rabbiya Sami on Oct 21, 2009 12:01 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a custom screen being called in the program which was causing this issue. We have now requested the developer to correct the program to resolve this issue.

Many thanks to all those who replied to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Rabbiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is a custom screen.

You must at first know that XD99, is creating in memory a DEBMAS idoc and then process it.

As a result, if your custom screen is raised, there must be also the population of screens and fields generated for the batchinput session.

See BAdI CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_BI and eventually, the 2 others CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA and CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_CS.

Also, quite often the error is simply due to a custom popup that is raised in batchinput. Simply avoiding to raise it could solves the issue.

Hope this helped

BR

Alain