SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in Extending the article to different sites using listing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Using IS retail for a book Industry. I have created one listing procedure and Assigned the lsiting procedure in General Assortment. Also I assigned the merchandising catagories and the assortment users(sites) to the assortment.

But when I assign the above Listing procedure to the article, while creation, the article is not getting extended to the whatever sites I assinged to the assortment in the form Assortment user. The article is created for only that site for which i give at the T.code MM41.

Can somebody Pls, guide me what is the setting i missed, so that article is not getting extended to diffrennt sites.

Rgds,

Raghavendra.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

First of all make sure the listing procedure you have created is having the Mutl.Listing and Assortment Proc. checkboxes ticked.It is always better to use Std procedure B1 or a copy of it.

Then check the following Tcodes for the article/site

WSL3 - Artilce listed in site before?

WSL5 - Modules in Site

WSLB - Assortment per Assortment user

If everything is OK then use Tcode WSP4 to individually list the article for site(including all supplying sites).

Hope it helps

Rgds,

Aram K.

0 Kudos

Hi,

What error are you getting while trying to list?

You can do it in MM42 also.

What Aram has mentioned is correct.

Thanks

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Oct 29, 2009 3:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Check first that articles are getting listed and getting updated in the tables.

u can use t.code WSLB to check assortment for the user .Copy the aasortments for the site and check in table WLK1 if article exists in the assortment.

If everything is fine then check if any marc enteries are missing thru program RWDIFFERENCEMARCWLK1.

i it is missing then u can maintain the views for the article in article master.

note :

Listing of article doesnt means that article is maintained for the site.

First u have to maintain the article i.e maintain the vies in the article master and after thatlist the article.

Regards,

AM