cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0EC_CS_1--Datasource A.H.P & vishvesh Plz confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am trying to use this infosource and the associated infocube which i am able to find in the Business content but to my surprise i am not able to find any transfer rules r datasource in the R/3,

even when i have tried to install this infocube with before and after i didn't get the transfer rules

i will be happy if somebody can focus on this to solve it please

thanks and regards

neelu

Message was edited by: Neel Kamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

datasource for this is 3EC_CS1A.

Please see below page..from help.sap Business Content section..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/58/bca73ad9ccf101e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Will i get this datasource even if i am not having SEM in my R/3

we are using ECC 5.0

even if we are not using SEM can use this datasource is their any special settings i need to do r ask the basis team to do inorder to use this datasource 3EC_CS1A

i don;t think this datasource is in Consolidation but the infosource and infocube are in consolidation right that is EC-CS

thanks and regards

neelu

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Neel,

check oss 381626

Symptom

It is not clear which DataSources are available in which Releases and which should be used.

Additional key words

0EC_CS_1, 0EC_CS_1A, 3EC_CS_1, 3EC_CS_1A

Cause and prerequisites

Solution

In 4.0B and 4.5B, SAP delivers DataSources 0EC_CS_1 and 0EC_CS_1A.

As of Release 4.6B, SAP does not deliverDataSources for EC-CS transaction data any more, the customer must generate them in the BW IMG of the source system (settings for application-specific DataSources -> Enterprise Controlling -> create Customizing for extractors in the consolidation). these generated DataSources are called 3EC_CS_1 and 3EC_CS_1A.

The generation is required because as of 4.6B you have the option to create customer-defined subassignments. As a result, the DataSource definition may differ from customer to customer.

What is the difference between 0EC_CS_1 and 0EC_CS_1A or 3EC_CS_1 and 3EC_CS_1A?

In PlugIn 2000.1, an new extractor FCIW_BIW_GET_DATA_NT was delivered, the extraction logic of this new extractor was significantly advanced compared to the previous extractor FCIW_BIW_GET_DATA_A.

This new extractor is assigned to DataSources 0EC_CS_1A and 3EC_CS_1A. Refer to the onLine documentation for the Business Content and to the extractors for EC-CS for more detailed information on the new extractor.

The following overview illustrates which DataSources are available in which Release and with which extractor they are connected:

Extractor

DS

FCIW_BIW_GET_DATA_A

FCIW_BIW_GET_DATA_NT

40B

0EC_CS_1

0EC_CS_1A

Release | 45B | 0EC_CS_1 | 0EC_CS_1A |

46B

3EC_CS_1

3EC_CS_1A

46C

3EC_CS_1

3EC_CS_1A

-

SAP recommends using DataSources 0EC_CS_1A and 3EC_CS_1A. However, you have to delete the InfoCube contents before you change from the old to the new extraction logic. Subsequently you have to load the data completely with the new extractor.

Source code corrections

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI A.H.P

THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL INFO I AM ALMOST THEIR

SO U MEAN TO SAY I HAVE GENERATE THIS DATASOURCE

IF I AM NOT TROUBLING YOU CAN U KINDLY GIVE ME THE STEPS

AND IS IT NECESSARY EVEN IF I AM USING ECC 5.0

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE WONDERFUL HELP

THANKS AND REGARDS

NEELU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using text from note pasted above.

As of Release 4.6B, SAP does not deliverDataSources for EC-CS transaction data any more, the customer must generate them in the BW IMG of the source system (<b>settings for application-specific DataSources -> Enterprise Controlling -> create Customizing for extractors in the consolidation</b>).

Type tcode SBIW in source system,then follow navigation path in BOLD,then to the left of the last node's text u will surely see information(spectacles) button and also execute button.

On clicking execute button u can do generation of the datasources.

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

one more quick question

do we need to have the EC configured with consolidation inorder to generate the datasource and use it in BW becoz the R/3 Fi guys say that they are not using it so kindly advise me becoz i have got it in Bw but i am not sure whether i can use it or not by generating it in R/3

or else if they configure or not i can just generate it and it will pull the required data for me right

thanks n regards

neelu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think u need some more config.

Just generate by using above steps and use the datasources.

AHP~Do you concur?

cheers,

Vishvesh

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Neel/Visvesh,

check if you have data in table ECMCT,

also ECMCA

if data exist, try to extract.

hope this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Neel,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/6c/4d6637a04c2367e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Technical Name: 0EC_CS_1

Based on DataSource: 3EC_CS1A

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried in my system, transfer rule is coming in the Objects for collection.

I would suggest you to repeat the process. Before doing the collection, please select the Grouping to "Before and After data flow" and then "Insert Objects for collection".

After you got all the objects for collection, try expanding the tree structure and see if you see the Transfer Rules listed.

Thanks,

Raj

Thanks,

Raj