cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document types Doc status RU can not reach OB or FR - IMG configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A new document status which comes after FR has to be created. I did this but when I create a new document in CV01N, and changed the status until I reach RU, the status which I configured in IMG ánd which is the one before FR, can not be seen and chosen. Do you know how to configure the status that are allowed to come after in the IMG?

Thanks in advance.

Esra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Esra,

in SPRO function "define dcoument type" - "define document status"

check in status detail-screen the fields Prev1 ... Prev6 (use F1-help)

Maybe you have authority - problem (use SU53)

Regards Wolfgang

Edited by: Wolfgang Gabloner on Oct 15, 2009 4:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

In the F1 help I read this "Status defined as previous status for the document status of the entered document type." This means that prev1 - prev 6 consider only the previous status. if the status FR is maintained as prev 1 in the status RU, I wonder where can I do the configuration for the status which should come after RU. More precisely, in CV02N, when I opened the status options when the document status was RU latest, there I should see FR and OB. The only status which is seen is OB.

How can status FR appear?

Thanks and regards,

Esra

0 Kudos

Hi Esra,

when you defined status without prev1 to prev6 values this status is everytime possible (excetion status type primary)

your status-network is RU->FR->OB ?

in status FR prev1= RU

in status OB prev1=FR

or your status-nettwork ist FR->RU->OB ?

in status RU prev1 = FR

inst stauts OB prev1 = RU

your frist status ?? ist type "P" primary with no prev1 value.

This status can be set only one time by creating DIR. So you can define your own statusnetwork!

Hope this will help you!

Regard Wolfgang

Edited by: Wolfgang Gabloner on Oct 19, 2009 4:24 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your help. My status chain is like FR-RU-FR. I maintained RU in FR so it appears. The problem is solved now.