cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error CIM_ERR_FAILED - Configure the integration server for sld

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m running the Configuration Wizard SLD in "PI_00_This wizard will execute Postinstall steps of technical configuration for the PI Usage". In step 33/142 Configure the integration server for sld, I got following error:

Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Qualifier MAX(1) violated for property reference SAP_XIIntegrationServerLogicalIdentity.SameElement

Someone help me?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Run the checks in the note #817920 XI Readiness Check. If all checks are successful, then you can forget about this error. If any of the checks fail, post the error.

It is difficult to say exactly what is causing this. There could be a problem registering the XI components in the SLD. If this is the case note #764176 Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents, will help.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is resolved with note 764176.

Tks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

What version of PI are you installing? Can you skip this step and procede with the other steps?

The link below documents the steps that are performed by the wizard. You can go through the steps manually and check they have been completed. Sometimes it is quicker to do it this way!

Wizard-Based Basic Configuration

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/a0/40084136b5f423e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

The version is 7.0. I skip this step and finished with sucess. No run the step:

PI_00_This wizard will execute Postinstall steps of technical configuration for the PI Usage Cancelled

PI_01_This template checks if the necessary services are started Cancelled

PI_05_This wizard will configure the integration server for sld Incompletely executed

These steps are with the same error.

Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Qualifier MAX(1) violated for property reference SAP_XIIntegrationServerLogicalIdentity.SameElement

Former Member
0 Kudos

unresolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply.

But this discussion shows a problem by update the SAP CR CONTET and my SAP_CR is last version (5.5) and CIM Model is last version (1.5.42).

I believe that my problem must be "SAP_XIIntegrationServerLogicalIdentity.SameElement"

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this discussion and see if it helps:

Regards,

Ravi