cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opportunity Pricing - BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a BADI implementation available to over-ride the Pricing in the Opportunity Document.

We are maintaining Prospects without Sales Area Views. Because of this we do not get IPC pricing in the Opportunity transaction. We had created a Z field in Mobile to manage this. Now, we want to replicate this functionality in PCUI.

Thanks,

Ranjan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

The BAdI CRM_PRICING_BADI would do the trick for you!

If not you can try out the BAdIs CRM_PRICING_I_BADI or

CRM_PRIDOC_COM_BADI.

Let me know if this was useful!

Jash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jash,

Thanks. I was able to use CRM_PRICING_BADI for that. We just had to maintain a customizing entry for blank Customer Pricing Procedure and it works. Is there a way to determine the Transaction type in the BADI?

Thanks,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

In the BAdI call the function module CRM_ORDERADM_H_READ_OB and pass the IV_REF_GUID from the BAdI to the FM. The return structure (ES_ORDERADM_H_WRK) of FM would contain the transaction type. Note that this FM will return the transaction type even before the transaction is saved to the database. Sample code is as below:

CALL FUNCTION 'CRM_ORDERADM_H_READ_OB'

EXPORTING

IV_GUID = IV_GUID

IMPORTING

ES_ORDERADM_H_WRK = LW_HEADER

EXCEPTIONS

PARAMETER_ERROR = 1

RECORD_NOT_FOUND = 2

AT_LEAST_ONE_RECORD_NOT_FOUND = 3

OTHERS = 4.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

Let me know if this helps!

Jash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jash.

I had to use the CRM_ORDERADM_I_READ_OB to first get the Header Guid and then call the suggested function Module to get the Transaction type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjan,

Yes I had missed out the point that the BAdI would give you the item GUID and not the header GUID. Sorry about that

Anyways, if the problem is solved please close the thread.

Jash.

Answers (0)